This Privacy Notice describes how Hestia Plutus Legal collect and use the information provided by its clients for availing its services. It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of your personal information, and the steps you can take to access this information and to request that we correct or delete it.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
- Information You Provide Us Directly
- When you use the Hestia Plutus Legal’s Contact Us form, we will ask you to provide your name, email and message.
- When you use the Hestia Plutus Legal’s GDPR enquiry form, , we will ask you to provide your name, email and message.
- Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies.
- You may choose to have a cookie set to recognize you next time you return to facilitate easy access to Hestia Plutus Legal pages
- Personalize your experience
- Analyze which pages and areas of the service are visited
- Provide features, such as instructional and product support
- Our cookies do not store any sensitive or confidential information.
- Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most websites, we gather server log file information automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to administer our website and service, understand how visitors navigate through our service, and to enhance your experience while using our service.
How We Store Your Information
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information provided to us. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
How We Share Your Information
We may engage and contract with third party companies (e.g., service providers) to provide services that help us with our business activities such as cloud hosting services. These third-party service providers are limited to only using information as instructed to provide contracted services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you if we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. We do not otherwise sell your personal information to third parties.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, or request we delete or return your information to you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If an individual contact the company requesting the information, this is called a subject access request. The data controller can supply a standard request form, although individuals do not have to use it. Individuals will be charged £10 + VAT per subject access request. The data controller will aim to provide the relevant data within 30 days. The data controller will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
Hestia Plutus Legal will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide you reasonable access to any of your personal or other account information we maintain within 30 days of your access request. We provide this access so that you can review it, make corrections, or request deletion of your information. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period, we will tell you when we will be able to provide access. In the unlikely event that we cannot provide you access to your information, we will explain why we cannot do so.
Security and Data Integrity
Safeguarding the information, you give is a priority for Hestia Plutus Legal. We take appropriate security measures to protect against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your information. Hestia Plutus Legal has taken steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processing personal information, and will restore the availability and access to information in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident..
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Please note that this Privacy Notice may change from time to time. If we change this Privacy Notice in ways that affect how we use your personal information, we will advise you of the choices you may have because of those changes. We will also post a notice that this Privacy Notice has changed.
You can revoke your consent any time using the Manage consents button.MANAGE CONSENTS